Fall 2016 SEASON
U9-U10 Boys (7 V 7 SMALL SIDED SOCCER)
Our U9/U10 teams will be playing in the east side Inter-Club
and may have away games in Harrah, Choctaw, Shawnee, Chandler, or Seminole.
Rules updated for Fall 2016 season
We are currently updating rules to reflect changes based on
August 2016 USYSA Player Development Initiatives
LEAGUE STANDINGS AND SCORES ARE KEPT IN THIS AGE DIVISION.
1. Home teams on 9:00 or 10:30 games are responsible for placing the corner flags.
2. Home teams on 3:00 or 4:30 games are responsible for removing the corner flags and placing in shed.
3. The 50% rule – each player must play at least a minimum of 50% of each game.
4. Referee evaluation forms may be turned in after each game. A box is available in the concession building.
5. Parking is restricted to designated paved parking areas. Any vehicles parked along the road will be towed at the owner's expense.
6. THIS IS A TOBACCO, ALCOHOL, GLASS AND PET FREE FACILITY.